3/31/11

chuck, meet taylor...

“Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world.” – Bette Midler

So maybe it is just me, but I feel like Chuck Taylors are making some kind of immense comeback.{The Chuck Taylor All Star shoe has developed a number of nicknames over the years-Cons", "Connies", "Convics", "Convos", "Verses", "Chuckers", "Chucks", "Converse", "Chuckies", "Chuckie Ts","Chucker Boots" or "Chuck Taylors" for the higher styles, just in case you call them something a little different...}I recently purchased my first pair last year and I feel like I want to wear them with everything from jeans to a sundress... I initially thought that Nashville "hipster vibe" had inhabited my body after making the purchase. b.duncan buying Converse? It just didn't seem right, but I have seen so many styles that I love with these comfy kicks. Put them on with a pair of jeans, or put them on with a wedding gown. Either way, you are stylin'. Also, this is one item you are allowed to purchase one in every color. We would usually tell you this is a no no, but go right ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment