4/1/11

flea market fabulous...

FLEA MARKET OR BUST! b.duncan here to share all my fabulous finds from last weekend's flea market. I had the best time {even though the weather was less than perfect..} My past two trips were not exactly successful, but this last one seriously made up for everything. Best find of the day {pictures to come} 2 dressers  that I have been hunting for with a good friend. I thought the search would never end, but she was pleased with the final outcome and the price. God love the flea market and the vendors that put up with all the "treasure hunting" shoppers. Nashville has a fab flea market if any of you readers ever visit the area. Bring cash and do a little bartering and I can assure it will not disappoint. Happy weekend!! <3 *vT


One must have this for the flea market...

Old books are my fave

Love creepy old photos...

I would have bought this if I could've found the vendor. Boo.

Check.
Going in my nook. I <3 it.
Amber Depression Glass dishes. Check.

$5 holler. These are going over my bed.
$10. I got this last time.. <3










No comments:

Post a Comment