4/29/11

{Caution: Outdoor Activities}

Though Fridays mark the day to share our latest love of home decorating & entertaining, it is honestly hard to think about being inside when the weather is so beautiful outside.  Being the type that was not built for camping {J.Reasons here}, when I was younger I will admit that I rarely jumped at any offers to participate in an outdoor activity.  Probably because I am prone to accidents and sweating {ew}...I know that was an over share, but I need you to know where I am coming from.  However, I am older now...more mature...and working to try new things, thus outdoor activities are creeping in to the picture.  

I am already making great strides......if leisurely walking, sitting, a breeze, bright clothes, the beach, the dog park and/or drinks are involved....I know I can make it work. This is why tomorrow Mr. Reasons, Mother Nature, Tucker, and I have a date at 7:00 a.m.  with my colorful Mexican blanket and a cooler full of Mimosa ingredients at Belmont Blvd. to cheer on the runners {many of whom are our friends} for the Music City Half Marathon.  For all of you out there like me, who remain interested but cautious about any activities of the outdoor variety, take these pretty pictures as a source of encouragement.  These sweet little moments make outdoor activities look like a breeze.  If they can do it....I can do it.  I will report back on Monday...vT*
here
here 
here
here
here
here

No comments:

Post a Comment