5/2/11

{6 Things}

Remember this post from last Friday.   Well the pair of tootsies you see up top is my favorite pic from our outdoor adventure Saturday morning.  I can honestly say I am warming up to these outdoor activities.  Those of you that stop by regularly know that Mondays are not my favorite.  I usually end the day curled up on the couch in my leopard snuggie wondering why Monday's were invented.  Not today though because I am still high off of a weekend filled with fun.  Check it out....
{New DahliaLynn Piece I made}
{Favorite Little Hint of Spots}
{Discovery of a New Potato Appetizer at Merchants}
{New Lanterns from TJ I turned in to vases...best part they were $3.50 each}
{Vintage Shopping with J.Doolittle}
{Vintage Find}
As you can see my weekend was filled with some of my favorite things.  Hope to see you here tomorrow lovelies...vT

No comments:

Post a Comment