5/3/11

{Half Trenched}

here
 Did we mention we hate being out in the rain?  I mean seriously though think about what rain does to you when you present yourself before it....it spits in your face, creates mud, frizzes your hair,  and ruins plans.  Rain is one of the cruelest girls in town if you ask us.  The only thing good about her is that when she is around it is appropriate to slosh around in practical ensembles that might otherwise seem odd...brightly colored and patterned rubber boots, moo moo like coats, accessories that one can take cover under.  But today we are here to talk about a new twist on the trench.  It is what I like to call the half trench vest.  Not only are they seriously perfect for rain on warm days, but I see them popping up everywhere and not necessarily just for rainy days.
here
here
here
here

I, J.Reasons, own the J.Crew half trench vest at the top...and love her. Especially the black lining and trim.  See you tomorrow to share something yummy from the kitchen...vT

1 comment:

  1. I love that EmersonMade trench...and of course anything J.Crew. I really need to get one of these in my closet.

    ReplyDelete