5/16/11

{Initial Here}

I have fond memories in playing in my sweet Mumsey's jewel box both as a child and as an adult.  One item that I always found myself drawn to was a beautiful necklace with a pendant of her initials.  Over the years I have had a couple of special pieces....my wire "Jessica" necklace, my simple "J" necklace, and my "JKM" initial bracelet.  But none have been as special as the one above. As you can see since there is no "J" to be found these are not my initials, but rather Mr. Reasons' initials.  Since he travels every week from Monday to Thursday, I have found it to be a sweet reminder of him that is held close to my heart.  Sappy...I know, but I wanted to share.  This sweet Max & Chloe piece comes in a number of different sizes, metals, and prices.   Take a look below at some of my other faves and one shot with a Max & Chloe piece worn three ways...vT
here

here

here
here

No comments:

Post a Comment