5/5/11

Pack it up...



B. Duncan and I had the best time packing this week for her big trip to the big apple.  Mr. Reasons travels every week for work and has become an expert packer, so I have picked up some great tips from him.  So the last time B. Duncan and I traveled to NYC it was clear our methods of packing were a bit different.  B did exactly what I used to do and stuffed all her favorite things in to her suitcase without rhyme or reason {see picture above}.  I on the other had forced myself to create outfits for day and night with pieces that I could mixed and match for both.  Leaving myself ample room to bring home some goodies.  So I was happy to reserve a girls nights to help share my sweet tips with B...funny thing is that B sent pics of her items for our blog and I can already account for a couple of things she squeezed in at the last minute:) So what did she bring?  


{Jackets, Blazers, and Bears}
Dressy Black blazer {UAL) for cool nights and green surplus jacket{Forever21}
{Light Tanks, Cardis & Tops for Layering}
 Tank{UAL} Denim Button-up{F21}Leopard Cardi{F21}Bright Tunic{Franchescas}Plaid {F21}
{Flirty Dresses for Day & Night}
Khaki dress{gap}Black Sweater Dress{BCBG} Blue Dress {vintage} Floral Dress{vintage}
{Something for Some Shade}
Panama Hat {F21}
{Where will I hold my treasures?}
Red, Gold and Black Clutch {vintage} Chocolate Brown Satchel {H & M}
{Bits & Bobbles}
Sunglasses{vintage revo} Jewels {Anthro, vT, vintage & borrowed}
{Bits & Bobbles}
Jewels {Vintage & vT}
Missing in the pictures action are B's two vintage belts, two lightweight sweaters, and 5 pairs of shoes {2 pairs of flats, 2 pairs of heels, 1 pair of boots}.  I am so excited to see all the great pics of her cute outfits when I get the details on her trip, and I am also excited to see all the shopping goodies she brings back.  See you tomorrow..vT

No comments:

Post a Comment