4/28/11

{Stripes+Flirty Skirts+5 Ladies=5 Ways}

here  
Hi Lovelies! J. Reasons here.  Have I ever mentioned that Thursday is my favorite day of the week?  Mr. Reasons comes home from work travel, excitement for the weekend is building, but the weekend has not started yet, so no worries that it is rushing by too quickly.  As I said...I L-O-V-E Thursdays.  We had such a great response last week to our initial 5 Ladies Post that we thought we would try to make it a regular thing around Vintage Teal.  So today we are featuring simple black, grey, and white striped tops and flirty skirts.  Which look is your fave?
here
here
here
here
 P.S.  Check out one of my favorite blogs Work Your Closet today.  {1}  Because Jamie has the best idea to post her outfit inspirations, and how she recreates the outfit herself. {2} Because I am the featured reader spotlight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment