4/23/11

The whole is greater than the sum of all its parts....

 The whole is more than the sum of its parts. Aristotle

Collage-defined as a piece of formal art made from the assemblage of different parts, thus creating a new whole. I like to define it as amazing. There is no better way to fill a large wall space than by creating a beautiful wall collage. Half the fun is collecting all the pieces along the way. Flea marrkets, garage sales, {anthropologie},Goodwill.... leave no stone unturned when searching! Each individual piece may not be able to stand alone, but once placed with all the other fabulous pieces, presto! I, b.duncan, am proud to say I have a collage gracing the walls of my living room{picture to follow}. It has been a conversation piece over the years I have lived in my apartment. I don't know that I will ever not have collage in my home... they just make sense to me ;)


Collage de la b.duncan




Blue plate special



I love this button collage

Whoa.

Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment