4/8/11

Friday? Really..??

Daisy Duke: [after being whistled at by numerous people in jail] I don't see what all the fuss is. 
Luke Duke: It's probably because you're missing 99% of your pants. 

Ok, so for starters, just call me b. "space cadette" duncan, because I had NO idea I didn't write the blog for a day. I woke up this morning thinking it was Thursday... and to my surprise, it was Friday! No complaints here, but I don't want readers to think we have forgotten about you! Anywho.. now that I am back on track, I have decided that I am going to make myself a pair of cut-off denim shorts. I am going to hit up all the second hand shops this weekend and find an old pair of Levi denim jeans that I can take some scissors to. Daisy Duke made these hot little numbers famous, and we here at vT are looking to make them infamous :) Pictures to follow. If I don't like how they look on me, I will give them to j.reasons because she looks adorable in them. Here are a few pictures that I found for inspiration. {I will be writing Saturday with some home decor tips since I got everything off this week!} Have a good weekend!


Daisy herself.

Wear them with tights..

Wear them with a bathing suit..

Wear them with a hat...






No comments:

Post a Comment