3/11/11

Bubbles are not just for champagne...


"For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end." --Catherine Zeta-Jones


One of my favorite past times is taking a bubble bath, and for those of you who know me {b.duncan}, you know this is part of my daily routine and skipping it is detrimental to my health.... haha. Most girls have dreamt of their wedding day since they were little, I rather, have dreamt of this quaint little place that I will someday call home, if I can ever find what I am looking for. Big closets, HUGE kitchen, library and a beautiful bathroom are all requirements, not to mention I want a wrap around porch with a hammock or swing... While designing this warm and cozy home in my head, I was thinking about how I have to have the creme de la creme of bathrooms, so here are a few things I found while I was inquiring... I literally could have found pictures all day of bathrooms that I would love to spend my mornings in, getting ready for the day. The sky is really the limit here. TGIF. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment