3/21/11

Take that Monday!

Usually Mondays have us waking up feeling something like this.  Not because we hate you Monday, but you never seem to go as planned.  However, I {J. Reasons} cannot stop smiling today because I keep thinking about this past weekend, it was P-E-R-F-E-C-T!  Except for the moment when our sweet Tuck decided to eat both pairs of our weekend guest's dress shoes.  If you saw the pic, would you not agree he doesn't even look capable of this? Well is seems he is, but nevertheless we had a great weekend.  Since I haven't even gotten a chance to see B. Duncan yet I thought I would share a bit of my weekend with her and you.  So....,"Take that Monday!"

{Stripes & Red-Orange Clutch}
{Sweet Katie's Cowgirls}
{Brunch with a Bloody Mary}
{Sweets}
{Perfect Day not complete without a DC}
{Sweet Husband}
{Beautiful Wedding}
{Late Night Wedding Treat}
{Loveless Brunch Biscuits}
{Hillsboro Shops}
{Shop Kitten}
{Chocolate Covered Popsicle}

Check back tomorrow for some L-O-V-E outfit inspiration...vT*

2 comments:

  1. So great to see you this weekend and LOVE this post! Only request is a picture of the fantastic necklace you rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend! I had the best time with you. I love the post and all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete