1/10/11

Lovely locket...

"I saw this locket hanging in my sister's room.  I always notice when I walk in there.  It's so beautiful and every time I see it I think of my Grandmother."

This sweet statement brought us back to the first time we received a locket from a loved one.  Old or new, lockets have a certain sweetness and sometimes mystery to them, as they are meant to hold something special that may even be a secret.  One of our sweet clients, recently came to us with a breathtaking, antique locket that was a family heirloom she had been given ages ago.  She explained that though she loved the locket, its simplistic statement on a long, thin gold chain was not her style.  We were able to incorporate her beloved piece into a larger unique statement necklace, so she could wear her cherished piece and still feel right at home.
"Janet" Vintage Teal Custom Piece
Many of us have a special piece that rests peacefully in an armoire, chest, or jewel box because it just is not our style.  However, oftentimes we wish we could share this piece with the world.  Bring your locket, necklace, earrings, cuff, or antique lovelies to Vintage Teal, and we can work with you to design a look all your own...vT*

No comments:

Post a Comment