9/7/11

BOLD and beautiful...

My little sis has this fabulous job as a makeup artist... I really couldn't be more jealous. She gets to make everyone look their very best everyday. When she was in town last weekend, I of course wanted her to teach me the latest tricks of the trade and show my all the hot new colors for the up coming season.

Out with the "blah" and in with the "WHOA!" This season is ALL about the color. She had me try on this ridiculous pink lip stain, yes stain, and it lasts a lifetime... initially I was unsure of the shade, but after wearing it and having a few people telling me how fantastic it looked, I thought, "I could get used to this bold makeup me." I found a few pictures to show you how bright this fall will be. Enjoy!

BOLD eyes.

BOLD lips.

i think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment